Hello, I'm Andrew Zheng
A full stack developer with 10+ years experience of crafting software (web/mobile/win32) and drinking coffee.
I love solving problems, and I believe that there is always a better way . Although that usually means extra hours and more trips to Philz coffee, but it’s my passion to deliver the most delightful experience to the user.
I strive for
My popular (34k+ downloads) Monokai theme for Atom is now ported to VSCode with extra updates.
12 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Becoming a Lead Engineer
Things I have learned after running 10 people engineering team and launched the new company in Singapore.
Know your editor: Visual Studio Code
Visual Sudio Code is now my favourite code editor. I shared a collection of tips on Medium.com
- Dale Carnegie Course®: highest achievement award + breakthrough award (30 people class, 8 weeks program).
- ADP API Hackathon: "Smart use of API" award (ADP Marketplace API + Google Assistant + API.AI) What I learned?
- ADP UX Hackathon: 1st place (Vue.js + D3.js + Electron) What I learned?
ADP Paycard Experience in ADP Mobile App, built on Angular.
#1 Free Business App in App Store, 13 Million Registered User.
CMServer: internal configuration management web app, built on Meteor.js.
Read more: How a chrome extension evolved to a web app
CMTool: electron app built on React.js with Occlusion Culling and in-app code editor.
Read more: Design and tech highlights
- AQ-1 Data Logger Software: real-time data view in custom list view control and high performance custom USB driver.
AEMTuner: best real-time engine tuning software, written in C++ and C#.
Read more: Top 10 features, 75k view.
Custom syntax highlight package for Atom editor.
Read more: How do we improve "Engineer Experience"?
- Software release/updates server with windows client software updates checker.
Freelance since 2013
Read more: here.